Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Orphanage Updates #2

In case anyone forgot, even though I think it's pretty impossible to forget if you live around or in the presence of any female on Earth, but tomorrow is Valentines Day.  So I would just like to issue an early happy valentines day to all the people I love back home.  So here it is...

  • To my smitches, I hope you're making me proud and getting shitty chinese and wine right now and end up cuddling on the futon all night watching horror movies. love you to the moon and back.
  • Fisher hall, I miss you and can't wait to meet all the new Fisher Wives next semester. Have a quad movie night for me please, preferably How To Train Your Dragon. love you guys...and yes, I'll bring you all flank steak when I get back home.
  • To The Family, you better be eating some good family dinner and watching Bob's Burgers, also tell Lobo I love him, even though he is still an asshole. Sidenote: I still call a bed in the condo when I get back, and yes Kevin I will fight you for the couch. 
  • Boys of the 18088, I'm proud of you for not burning down the house, and for the fact that you now have a crockpot...and a crossbow, keep up the good work. miss you all.
  • to my real family, love you guys. I'm here because of you and am grateful everyday. Eat some Qdoba in my honor please. 
so to everyone, Happy Valentines Day!  love you and miss you all so much. Now I'm going to be celebrating by drinking beer and eating sausage all day tomorrow.

I probably could've said that more delicately but whatever, us orphans are headed to Munich.

No comments:

Post a Comment