Friday, February 1, 2013

Twerk Team Thursday

This post is specifically for Sebas asking me what the orphanage is.  So welcome to our home. Here's some background information...

  • Note the two pushed together beds, yea those are Erin and Cats and they're literally never apart because they're actually in love. 
  • We are the most dysfunctional twerk team ever. If you've seen the shoulder bruise picture then you can confirm this. If you haven't yet, then you should really check that out.
  • We are literally listening to the Annie soundtrack...slash we do every day. It's becoming an issue when I have three things saved on a sticky note on my computer: My hotel wifi password, my blog account number, and a link to a website that lets us watch the entire Annie movie....


so welcome to our little slice of heaven in Roma. Hope this is sufficient in explaining where I live slash who I live with. so there you go Sebas! say hi to the family for me. and when I say that I actually mean I hope all of you are stalking my life via this. LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment