Monday, January 21, 2013

A Letter From the Orphanage

Dear Rome,
I know we don't know each other well yet, but from my brief day and a half I have developed a short list of things that I really enjoy about you...

  1. Your wine is good. and drinking it at 10 in the morning is good too. so I like that.
  2. A lot of people call us princess here, I feel like you really understand me.
  3. Listening to Italians trying to understand that my name is MJ is really funny to hear. So that's cool.
  4. Your buildings are really pretty. like really pretty. If I was an american building I would marry an italian building based on looks alone and be completely ok with it. 
  5. Euro look like Monopoly money and it makes me laugh, so thank you.
So Rome, thus far you're great in my book.  Get rid of this whole cobblestone road thing before I fall and die, and you might just become the love of my life.

Love,
MJ of the orphanage 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment